GPS Tracker TK106 / Locator and monitor any remote targets by SMS or GPRS / PET Tracker / Real Time
- The minimum interval for data sending of TK102 is 30 seconds, but with the new ARM7 solution, TK106 can reach as 5 seconds.
- Data adds direction, altitude, battery voltage, charging status, number of satellites, the length of the GPRS string, GSM ID (includes MCC, MNC, cell ID) .
- The commands can be sent to the tracker by GPRS tracking server directly but not only by telephone SMS .
- There is shock sensor built in TK106, the unit will send an alert to the user at once when it been shook or hit heavily .
- TK106 can store GPS data without extra memory card if GPRS is disconnection, and will send the data to platform when the GPRS reconnected.
- For auto tracking,you don\’t need to send the coordinates if the moving distance is less than 50 meters .
- Longer standby timeTK102 can work lasting for about 48 hours, but TK106 can be work more than 150 hours .
- The new ARM7 solution offer us much more power and space for programming, so we can offer more customized requirements and performance
- It is much easier to modify the software.
- TK106 has a traffic mode and sleep functionWhen there is no command to execute, TK106 will sleep to save power.
- Also see our bicycle gps tracker in this category.
- Size: 64mm x 46mm7mm
- Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Network: GSM/GPRS.
- GPS Chip: SIRF3 Chip.
- GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm.
- GPS Accuracy: 5m.
- Weight: 50g.
Time to First Fix:
- Cold Status: 45s
- Warm Status: 35s
- Hot Status: 1s
- Car Charge: 12-24V input, 5V output.
- Wall Charger: 110-220V input, 5V output.
- Battery: Chargeable Changeable 3.7V, 800mAh Li-ion battery.
- Standby: 1week
- 1x GPS Tracker Drive
- 1x Waterproof Bag
- 1x Wall Charger
- 2x Battery
- 1x CD (GPS Manage Software)
- 1x User Manual