One Button Recording:Please push the “Turn On/Off” button to “On” position,the indicator light will shift from red to white,Signifying recording is in process.
Stop Recording:In the recording condition,push the “Turn On/Off” button to “Off” position or connect the recorder to the PC by USB interface, the white light will go off, it stops and saves the recording files automatically.
Playback:After recording completes,please play the recording files on the PC.
Setting Time:Connect the recorder with computer and open the folder “SetUDiskTime” under the disk directory. Then double click the program “SetUDiskTime(9X).exe” in the folder. After that the time of the recorder will be in sync with your computer system time.
Charging:Connect the USB interface to computer. When the red light blinks, it means charging, when fully charged, the indicator light steady red. It can continue recording about 20 hours once fully recharged.
If the indicator light becomes red and blinking during recording,it means the power is not enough, please stop recording and charge the machine.
Please don’t use the charge which current higher than 0.5A.
- In order to avoiding accidents, please read user’s manual carefully before operations.
- Please don’t put the recorder at the place which in the high temperature、damp or dust situation.
- Please handle the recorder with the care,avoiding strong collison or fall.
- Please backup files regularly on the computer to avoid data loss which may be caused by wrong operations or breakdown of the machine.
- We are not responsible for the recording failures which caused by wrong operations or damage of the recorder.
- When the device stop working, please to use the pin to press the reset hole,then the machine can be work.
- Please do not disassemble or replace the inner parts by yourself. Please backup files before sending for repair. We are not responsible for the information loss which caused by maintenance.
- We are not responsible for the user’s recording without other’s approval.
- We endeavor to ensure the manual’ s integrity. For technical and other reasons. If the contents do not match , please take recorder as standard.
- Power Supply: Polymer Battery: 3.7V 110mAh(lasting about 20 hours after fully charged)
- Recording Format: WAV, 128Kbps
- Recording Time: 4GB: about 70 hours
- Support System: Windows2000/XP/vista/7
- Flash Memory: 2GB-16GB(This recorder’s system only support FAT32 format)